Wednesday, May 26, 2010

mid-May photos finally uploaded

We have had a few days in the 80s with lots of sun. The plants are loving it, and drinking up lots of water. Here are a few photos from mid May. The radishes have all been eaten up, and I started some new seeds even though it's a little too warm for them. I've added a Flickr link so you can see more photos from the garden. I do not like posting redundantly to every social media network when I could be spending time actually in the garden.

First salad with lettuce and radish from the garden!
These are plants I picked up at the Kilbourn sale: alyssum (the white flowers), 2 tomatillos, amaranth, husk/ground cherries, nasturtium, horseradish, a baby raspberry, and a couple others I'm forgetting at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment